Monday, September 3, 2012

Review: Sisters' Guide to NYC Cupcakes by Nanette McLain, Nerisse Pinkston, Nichelle Walters

Title: Sisters' Guide to NYC Cupcakes

Authors: Nanette McLain, Nerisse Pinkston, Nichelle Walters

Publisher: Donning Company Publishers

Pub date: 6/1/2012

Source: NetGalley








Goodreads Summary:
Use this unique travel guide to make the most of your trip to New York City and all the cupcakes it offers. No trip would be complete without visiting Chelsea, Union Square, the East Village, NoHo, SoHo, Nolita, and the Lower East Side. This guide highlights bakeries in each of these areas. The tour was developed based on personal wanderings of three rural Missouri sisters in New York City. The sixty-four-page guide is the perfect size to tuck in a bag while traveling throughout the city. This limited-edition book published by the Donning Company Publishers of Virginia Beach, Virginia, is a must have.

My review/thoughts:
I love this type of book since I love cupcakes. If I ever get a chance  to go to New York, I will be going to some of these bakeries. I love the design of the book and the pictures of the cupcakes. It was very colorful and made me hungry for cupcakes. This is a very useful book to have for a cupcake tour around NYC. I recommend this book for anybody who is in NYC or going to travel to NYC because everybody needs a cupcake break every now and then.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I would like to invite you to be part of the feature 'New Girl on the Blog'!

    Check :: http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/p/ngotb_7.html

    DDS @ b00kr3vi3ws

    ReplyDelete