Friday, August 5, 2011

Follow Friday!

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. This weeks question is:
Q. Talk about the book that most changed or influenced your life (was it a book that turned you from an average to avid reader, did it help you deal with a particularly difficult situation, does it bring you comfort every time you read it? 

The books that influenced me to become an avid reader were Nancy Drew and American Girl books. Books that give me comfort are the Jen Lancaster memoirs. Bitter is the New Black and My Fair Lazy made me laugh when I was going through something difficult. I still have to read Pretty in Plaid.

2 comments:

  1. I also loved the Nancy Drew Mysteries!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I'm your newest follower! ;)
    ~ Cameo
    http://cameorenae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh haven't thought about Nancy Drew in Ages. New Follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love.

    ReplyDelete