Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Armchair BEA Best Books of 2011


This post is for Armchair BEA  Best Books of 2011 and books I'm looking forward to in 2011.
So these are the books that I have recently read in 2011 that I think are the best:
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
Such a Pretty Fat by Jennifer Lancaster
Dirty Girls on Top by Alisa Valdez-Rodriguez
Good Enough to Eat by Stacey Ballis


Books I'm looking forward to reading in 2011 are:
Hick by Andrea Portes
How Not to Be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler
Gimme a Call by Sarah Mylnowski
If I Tell by Janet Gurtler
The Popularity Rules by Abby McDonald
Your Playlist Can Save Your Life by Galina Minalin, MD, Don DuRouseau MBA, and Joseph Cardillo PhD
Likely Story by David Van Etten
It Was Over When.. Tales of Romantic Dead Ends by Robert K. Elder
Tout Sweet: Hanging Up My High Heels for a New Life in France:  A Memoir by Karen Wheeler

This list is just gonna get bigger and bigger, but these are the ones I'm looking forward to reading in the far future.:)

3 comments:

  1. Firefly Lane was such a great read! It permanently resides on my recommend list. I'm not one to reread books, but I often think I should reread this one. Good Enough to Eat is great as well. It was one of my best reads last year.

    Gimme a Call is very cute. Took me back to my high school years. I think you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sure I had commented, but I did have blogger issues this week.

    Kristin Hannah is great, I love Firefly Lane and her newest one Night Road which is on my list.

    I have considered Good Enough to Eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marce- I just got Night Road the other day from the library. It's with a big TBR pile.:)
    @Shon- Girl, I feel like I need to catch up & get into 2011. lol

    ReplyDelete